Automatic greenhouse harvesting & processing systems guarantee you maximum productivity and minimum labour costs.
The integrated harvesting – processing systems produced by BTM guarantee maximum productivity and minimum labour costs. The T 124 is the version with the integrated processing section on the main path. Very efficient, minimum costs. Flexible system can be moved freely in the Glasshouse.
The T 127 is the "big brother" of the T 124, where the processing section is separately placed in the pack-house. Specification to customer detail. Flower transport under the ground (T 512 system). Stationary system.
Main characteristics of the T 124
- Developed for Chrysanthemum, also perfect for Lilly and Lysianthus
- One system is sufficient for max. 3,5 ha glasshouse
- Compact design, foldaway harvesting belt (max 100 m) for easy transportation
- Capacity of max. 3.000 bundles/hour
- Fixed de-leafing (single or double action, up to 22 cm effective length) and binder position